Monday, February 6, 2012

Where Have I Been and Paper Issues!!

Ok can you say BAD blogger!!  I can't even use the excuse I have been super bus.  I have been feeling uninspired and unmotivated lately in the scrapbooking department. Hopefully the mojo will be back soon.
Now what have I been up to you might ask...  Well we surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland in January, which was a total blast!!  I haven't been there in years and it was way more fun than I remembered, it truly is a magical place.  



We were also away for a hockey tournament for our son.  Not as much fun as Disneyland but it had its moments like when my boy came second in the goalie skills competition!!! He was thrilled!  Way to go little man.


I finally went to my studio and created this layout.  It felt good to play with my stuff and get creative.  I have posted this over at the Paper Issues blog.  The theme is "All we need is love".  This is definitely not your traditional valentines but I love it just the same.  Stop by Paper Issues and take a look at the amazing projects that have been posted.  Very inspiring!! And if you have a project, card or layout that fits this theme link it, we would love to see what you are creating!


I am so loving this color combo these days.


And doillies!

And Washi tape!


Paper Issues is also looking for some new designers!  How exciting is that?  This is a fabulous team to be apart of, the girls are amazing and wildly talented.  Check it out at Paper Issues. 


Ok so I promise not to wait so long before my next post!  Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Paper Issues said...

I love this layout!!! We went to Disney land last year and it was a blast! Thanks for blogging about the call. I love having you on the team! =)

Natt Smith said...

Really cute and fun layout :P

Lee-Anne said...

Just wanted to say hi! Love your layout! Looks like you had a lot of fun in Disneyland!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...