Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"LoVe iS wHaT MaKEs ThE RIdE WoRtHwhiLe" A Mixed Media Canvas

I am happy to say that my mojo is back and I have been feeling quite creative, my mind whirling with new project ideas!  Last week I started this adorable mixed media canvas, and was able to finish it this weekend!  I love the bright colors and happy feeling of this canvas.


Cute little love birds on a picket fence, how sweet is that.



Cut this cute little phrase from an old Fancy Pants Valentines collection.  It is the perfect finishing touch to my canvas.

Hope you all had a nice Family Day weekend!  Thanks for stopping by and remember Cassie from Paper Issues Etsy shop is offering a 20% discount to all of my readers! Just use the discount code "SUSAN" so she knows that I sent you!

7 comments:

Valery Klassen said...

This is great Susan, I love it. Curently working on one myself after being inspired by Donna Downey this past weekend!

curlyqmosaics said...

What an adorable canvas! I love the scallops on the house! The colors get me excited for Spring! TFS!

krcmasterpiece said...

Love it! I do mixed media canvas & love it.

Lynn said...

this is super cute! Love everything that you do!!!!

Peg said...

So sweet and fun Susan!

Paper Issues said...

This is amazing!!! All that stamping is so fabulous!! You are up on the PI blog today! =)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Love this canvas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...