Monday, February 27, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Vintage Cigar Box Project

Happy Monday!!  To brighten your Monday I thought I would share a project  I created with the Jenni Bowlin Vintage Cigar Box.  The little compartments were so fun to fill with little details.  I taught this class on Saturday and the girls loved it!!  Thanks ladies for a fun day.  I still need to find a picture to fill the space on the left.




 This little birdcage is my favorite part of this whole project.


Burlap and tufting with cute buttons, pure love!!


Super sweet dress form with tutu and lots of glitter.  


 Even a spot for a little love note.


 A single hanging heart in a vile, how sweet is that!


Have you had a chance to play with Jenni's cigar box?  Leave a link to your project I would love to see what you created!

6 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

This is amazing! So much detail...love the burlap tufting, the embossed texture in the blue paper, the tiny envelope, the birdcage, the dangling heart...the list goes on and on! TFS!

Roxanne said...

This is so adorable! I totally love what you did with it. I wish I had my hands on one of those cigar boxes. Hopefully soon.

Lynn said...

This is so darn cute! Love it!

Susan said...

Thanks for the sweet comments girls!!

Unknown said...

this is adorable!!

gleestormont said...

I always make chairs out of champagne cork cages; i'm going to try making a bird cage out of the next one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...