Monday, May 16, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Card!!

Look for this this card in the November issue of Scrapbook Trends Cards magazine!



Besides their parents, I think teachers are one of the most influential people in our child's life. So what better way to say thank you than with a card.


I made this card using a file folder cut down to a 6x6 card.  By using a piece of KI lace cardstock as a mask, I created a fun numbered background for my card.


For the finishing touch I turned some school themed brads into charms and hung them from the ruler ribbon.


Sign up as a follower of this blog and leave a comment on the previous post to be entered into the family album giveaway!!  Have a Great day!

2 comments:

~Etoile~ said...

Beautiful and great idea, I also do card for my kids teacher.

Roxanne said...

Thank you for the stylish blogger award. I am thrilled and flattered. I totally admire the projects you create. I'll pass on the award in the next few days.

Keep on creating! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...