Happy Friday Ladies! The weeks just seem to fly by these days, we are half way through May already...hard to believe. So a few weeks ago Valery awarded me with a "Stylish Blogger Award", can I just say that I was so excited to receive this. Valery was one of the first girls I met at The Scrap Yard , she is such a lovely person and I am glad to call her my friend!
After receiving the award I am supposed to...
Thank the person I received the award from and give a link back to her blog.
Share 8 things about myself.
Pass the award on to other individuals that have amazing and inspirational blogs.
Leave them a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.
Here are 8 things about me you probably don't know!
1. I am originally from California but have been in Canada for 18 years. I miss Cali!
2. I seriously considered attending the California Culinary Academy to become a
pastry chef. I love to bake!! (instead I got married and moved to Canada!)
3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE scrapbooking and feel fortunate to be able to do something scrapbooky everyday.
4. The only licorice I like is Red Vines. No Twizlers for me...Yuck!
5. Would love to travel around the world.
6. I LOVE the simple things in life. I don't need fancy shmancy.
7. One of my most favorite movies is The Wizard Of Oz. Love that movie, makes me
cry everytime, because truly there is no place like home!
8. I was dianosed with Muscular Dystrophy 7 years ago and it has taken me a long time to come to terms with this. I have finally realized that there is nothing I can do to change this, so I put my big girl panties on everyday and live my life fully with no regrets! Love this saying...She came to terms with what her limitations were and turned them into strengths.
Now, for my nominations for the award. Please be sure to check out their blogs and see some of the amazing scrapbooking/mixed media projects they have done.
Finally the GIVEAWAY!!!! To thank all of you for supporting me and my blog over the years I am going to give the Family mini album kit created by me of course! This is a super cute mini using products by 7 gypsies.
All you have to do to win this family mini album kit is to become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment on this post. I will announce the winner on May 31. Good Luck!!
Here are a few pictures of the Family mini.
Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.