Monday, April 16, 2012

Layouts!


This weekend I was away for a scrappy weekend with the girls!  I always come back with sore cheeks from all of the laughing we do and a few finished projects, yay!  I am definitely not one of those people who do 80 layouts in a weekend (not really my style) but I love what I get done and I enjoy being away from all responsibility for an entire weekend.  Thanks to my hubby!!
These are a few of the projects I worked on this weekend. 

@ 11 is a simple layout using photos of our family that were taken on November 11, 2011 at 11:11am.  I have been wanting to use this Bobunny paper for a long time and these photos were perfect, as the script on the paper talks about documenting everyday life.




I absolutely love this layout, it has to be my favourite layout of the whole weekend.  Again I used Bobunny paper, but a much newer line.  This photo of Miss Taylor was taken by my Maddie girl. She did a fabulous job and she did the impossible, got Taylor to smile for a photo.  Something I haven't been able to do for a long time.  Taylor hates having her picture taken, what a stinker!



And this layout is about Miss Taylor and how she won't stand still for a photo.  This is the typical photo I get of T these days, either blurred or partials because she is trying to avoid the camera.  I printed the photo on canvas photo paper.  The top photo lifts like a book and a plastic sleeve houses two more crazy pictures of Miss T, with journaling under that.



I also worked on some other projects that aren't complete yet, I am hoping to finish them soon and then I will post them. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

5 comments:

~Etoile~ said...

Wowww totally gorgeous.

Leah's Crafty Life said...

wowee, such gorgeous layouts Susan!! Love them all!!

Peg said...

Beautiful work Susan. I love the photo printed on canvas, so cool!

kate blue said...

great idea about the 11.11.11...I am gonna put a ticker on a calendar to do this on 12.12.12~ and I love that you scrapped non-traditional pictures-great layering!

PaperVine said...

Awesome project Susan! Love the details :-)
Lowri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...