Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Daily Album 2011

Look for this project in the upcoming issue of Scrapbook Trends Create Christmas issue, due out in October 2012!!



Every year I create an album or project to document our December activities.  This year I went with an album that looks like a festive front door!  There are so many fun little details in this album. I used Simple Stories Christmas Collection, can I just say, "LOVE IT!" 
I filled a cute little bottle with glitter and pom poms.  This is one of my favorite parts of the album, so cute!







A place to keep photos of this years tree.

 Love the polka dots and the holly is from Tim's new holly die.


And a great page for snowman building!  Hope we have snow on the 11th.  If not I will just move the dates around.


This little page was created using a hockey card sleeve and will hold 3 wallet sized photos.



Have you created a December Daily project this year?  I would love to see what you have come up with.  Leave me a link to your project in the comments section.

24 comments:

Tina said...

I am sooo in love with you DD - I might have to get on the DD bandwagon after seeing yours!

Valery Klassen said...

Such an adorable album Susan. Working on something similar myself, but time is passing by so quickly I may never get it done... LOL Love your mini album!

Susan said...

Awe that is so sweet Tina! I know yours will be fabulous, you are so talented!!

Paper Issues said...

Amazing! I love that door!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

FAb-o!

Chrissy said...

I love it! I love that the cover looks like a door. You have a great mix of details and embellishments tucked away in there.

Nancy said...

Oh, my gosh! This is WAYYYYY cool! Love it!

Unknown said...

Saw this linked on Paper Issues. Amazing! I had to become a follower of your blog.

Heather said...

Your DD is just awesome! I absolutely love it. I am working on one as well although I doubt it will look nearly as cool as yours! Thrilled to be your newest follower as well :)

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, this is fantastic!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

Fantastic cover! Love all the bits and bobs in your binder rings as well- looks great!

Unknown said...

such creative cuteness

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Speechless!

Tracy said...

Susan i looooove it,lol!!
Gorgeousness in a journal!
I have attempted my very first one..eek...i have a few pics up on my blog and will be adding more as each day passes.
Have a great day
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me with this? This is absolutely FABULOUS! This totally makes me want to do one too! LOVE the door!

Anonymous said...

Your album is amazing. Love the "front door". Can't wait to see it as you fill it up.

Ruby said...

What a gorgeous project! LOVE how you've done the front cover!

Unknown said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! This is so cute. ;-)

Kimmie Young said...

One of the cutest albums I've seen! Love the cover & mini "snow" jar! Amazing job!

gleestormont said...

This is the cutest idea for the cover of a DD i've ever seen! Love it sooooo much. I finally finished mine at the end of Feb. We were on vacation for 2 of the wks so it just took a while to get it all down on pages. Much easier when I could do it every night or every few days at home. But love the whole DD process and memories we keep w/it.

Bea said...

WOW!!!
I LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Love this idea! First time making a december daily
where did you get that cover or how did you make it?

Thanks

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Cutest thing ever!! Love it and pinned it!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh my goodness....how cute is that!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...