Monday, September 27, 2010

About A Boy

I love this picture of my boy and have been waiting for the perfect paper to create with. Fancy Pants' Like Father Like Son line is the perfect paper for this layout! I have used lots of textures on this page, painting, inking rubons, my favorite cardboard and a new technique, melting tyvek. This new technique of melting Tyvek was introduced to my by Lynn Thune a very talented and inspirational scrapbooker! She is always pushing the limits of scrapbooking and inspires all who know her to do the same, I love it!
I used a combination of stamping with paint and ink as well as applying rubons to the edge of my photo to add texture and an urban grunge looke to my page.

Have a great scrappy day and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Valery Klassen said...

This layout is amazing Susan, I love it! I too am loving the Tyvek look and plan to do a "boy" 12x12 page with it as well. Great job, this might just be my favorite layout of yours so far!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I saw this on Fancy Pants! Congratulations! It's sooooo beautiful!! I love it! And, thanks for the blog follow. I'm your newest follower! Yay!

Gretchen said...

very cool layout Susan!

Peg said...

Love all the grungey effects here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...