Monday, May 31, 2010

My New Journey

I have been overwhelmed, but feeling very blessed, by the amount of emails and phone calls I have received since announcing my resignation. I didn't realize how my teaching touched so many lives over the last five years. Some may think scrapbooking is just a hobby, but for me it is so much more. It's building friendships, sharing inspiration and most of all it is sharing our love of this great craft we call scrapbooking! I would like to thank each and everyone of you for sharing your stories with me, I am a better person for knowing you.

Many of you have voiced your concern over not being able to take anymore "Susan Classes", but not to worry, I will be teaching a full schedule of classes and crops at The Scrap Yard!!

I have many classes scheduled throughout June and a crop on June 19! To sign up you can call The Scrap Yard at 403-271-2225.

This is the beginning of a great new creative journey that I hope you will share with me.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Hi Susan.

I met you 2 weeks ago at Scrapbookers Bliss. Went to buy a few things and ended up talking with you and another nice lady for about 40 min. I live in Medicine Hat, well, actually Redcliff. Was reading on your blog that you are going to the Scrap Yard. I have never been there, but we are coming in this weekend, again, for Robt. Munsch and will have to stop by. Hope you will be there. Anyway, good luck and keep those great layouts coming.

Dianne Smith

Valery Klassen said...

Hi Susan
Welcome to the Scrap Yard, I look forward to meeting you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...